My wife and I were discussing my new book, LIONHEARTED: Making Young Christian Males Rowdy Biblical Men with several single ladies before I addressed a crowd at an epic event the other day.
A pretty young woman, who is currently hoping and scoping for a worthy suitor, said she was going to make any dude who comes near her with amorous intent read and obey my new book, Lionhearted. To wit I said, “Amen sister. I couldn’t agree more.”
Here’s a big FYI to all the young Christian males out there in evangelical la-la-land: serious, beautiful, and bold Christian young women, are not looking to marry a Christian tinkerpot. They’re looking for a provider, protector, hunter, and hero; a veritable Dragonslayer.
Ergo, young squabs, you’ve gotta focus on being that type of apocalyptic warrior, and finding a worthy wife will not be a problem at all. If you don’t believe me then hit metaphysical roam on your iPhone15 and ask King David.
That said, the single women we’ve been interfacing with, in person and online, say there’s nothing but slim-pickens out there in the barren wastelands of wussified mamma’s boys.
The complaints we’ve heard from the girls is that the current crop of males are the following …
- They’re physically and spiritually weak.
- They have no consistent and screaming fruit that shows that they love God and are called according to His purpose.
- They can’t find their way around a restaurant.
- They wanna ‘go dutch’ on dates.
- They won’t get off their stupid smart phone.
- They have the spiritual vision of a myopic cyclops.
- They get The Ten Commandments confused with AA’s 12 steps.
- They’re still living with their mommy.
- And they spend 10-50 hours a week on porn and social media.
What can young men do to capture the hand of a righteous and fair lass?
- Get off porn, Spanky. Learn to relate and chase a real woman instead of an AI sex bot, you moron.
- Get a vision for humanity that’s holy, just, and good and pursue it Mach2 with your hair on fire. No woman worth her salt is interested in a short-sighted lemur.
- Make the most of your time. 10-50 hours a week on porn and “social media”? Really? Imagine who you could be if you used that big chunk of time on a business, physical fitness, and/or on your soul.
- Take life seriously. Don’t be the class clown unless God’s called you to be a comedian. Mimic William Wallace and you’ll turn the ladies’ heads.
- Be righteously wild and not religiously mild.
- Be fearless.
- Destroy your Bible through overuse.
- Get some Southern charm about you.
- Take responsibility.
- Lead courageously.
- Reject passivity.
- Digest my new book, LIONHEARTED: Making Young Christian Males Rowdy Biblical Men.
If the aforementioned is too much for you, Dinky, then don’t think it strange when younger women start shopping for older gents because they’re economically and emotionally viable men.
Doug Giles is Pastor of Liberty Fellowship in Wimberley, TX, and is the founder of ClashDaily.com (300M+ page views). Giles is also the author of the NEW book, John The Baptist: A Rude Awakening Precedes A Great Awakening. Follow Doug on Instagram and on Twitter @TheArtOfDoug.